MS13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MS13

Gang Mara Salvatrucha 13 in NGRP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Mara Salvatrucha] History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maria_D_Padilla

Maria_D_Padilla

[Mara Salvatrucha] History Empty
PostSubject: [Mara Salvatrucha] History   [Mara Salvatrucha] History EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:33 pm

The Beginning
January 26th, 1980. It's half passed eight at night, and a train is just rolling into the San Fierro Cranberry Station. Aboard the train are two young teenagers. Fifteen year old Jack “JR” Roberts, and his younger fourteen year old brother, Chris Decardo. They have just arrived to San Fierro after fleeing the war torn country of El Salvador. Along with them they had taken along a good friend by the name of Brandon Hope. All that the teenagers had with them were some torn clothing, a bag of fruit to eat, and $100.00 dollars they were given by friends right before they had departed from El Salvador. They chose San Fierro, San Andreas, because they had written contact with a few friends that had told them it was the city of opportunity, the city that made dreams become reality. Unfortunately, they were to soon learn otherwise. “Ay’, wake up ese’. We’re finally here!” Jack had shouted to his brother Chris Decardo, and his good friend Brandon Hope. They slowly opened their eyes after a long train ride, releasing a loud groaning noise. They then took a look outside of the window, and found it was nothing they had expected. Outside of the window, faint shots ringing off in the distance could be heard. The men and women that had just stepped off the train were being trampled by the homeless as they begged for food and money. The three had soon realized, that this would be nothing that they had expected.
Homesick.
Soon after the group of young teenagers had left the Cranberry Station, they soon found themselves roaming the streets of San Fierro, looking for somewhere to keep warm for the night. As hours passed, they were soon huddled up close together in the corner of a dark alley near the San Fierro Bank. None of them had been prepared for the cold weather they were enduring. They had all been use to the warm climate that El Salvador had to offer. Throughout the middle of the night they had all come to miss the friends and family they had left behind, despite the raging war that was occurring. As the morning had slowly crept up, and the sun began to breach the sky, all of the teenagers had awaken with little or no sleep. As they were discussing the treacherous night they had just endured, Jack had asked “Ay’.. Decardo, Hope... why’d we do this, ese’… why’d we listen to them? We didn’t have much back home, but we had more than this!” After a long pause, Hope replied with “Jack, amigo, we did it for the better.. if we had stayed in El Salvador much longer, where ya’ think we be? Suffering and dead like the rest of our homies.” Jack and Decardo nodded a few times, and with that, they head set forward to explore San Fierro.

Mixing in with the wrong Crowd
Hours after waking up, the boys were once again roaming the streets of San Fierro. After three hours of walking, they had reached a place of business, a restaurant named “Alberto’s Spanish Buffet”. They decided that they hadn’t eaten since the long train ride yesterday, and after the night they had endoured each one of the teens figured they had deserved a meal. Once inside and seated, Decardo had interrupted Jack and Hope’s conversation about sports. “Listen homies. We can’t take another night like last night, am I right?” Jack and Hope had nodded in agreement. “Well then, we needa’ start figurin’ out ways we can earn a buck around here. All we have to our name is $100.00 dollars, which won’t even last us two nights!” Just as Jack was about to add to Decardo’s statement, a Hispanic, large, buff man sitting behind them had interrupted. “Sorry to bother you boys, but I hear you are having some.. financial problems.. am I correct?” They had all nodded in agreement. “Well, I run a nice little organization down the road from here. You boys interested?” All three of the teens had raised their eyebrows, staring at the man. “Whats in it for us, ese’?” Jack asked. “Well, working for me you will earn a pretty buck, and as long as you are rollin’ with us, you’ll be protected. No more restless nights on the street.” They boys had looked to one another. After a minute or so, they had each given a nod. “Good.” The man had said. “How about I take you boys down to meet the crew?” he asked. Once again, the three teens had nodded to him in agreement, and with that, they were off from the restaurant before they had even received their meal.

The start of a Dirty Life.
As they were driving through the winding streets of San Fierro, each teen was thinking in his head of how well this was turning out to be. Jack, in particular, was the most “excited”. He had been thinking about how much things had been looking up. It started out as though they would have a hopeless life in San Andreas, but just now they had been offered a job that would pay well AND offer protection for them out on the streets! What could have gone better? Just then the vehicle had come to an abrupt stop in front of what seemed to be a gigantic building; it must have been six stories high! The man had signaled for the teens to stay put in the back of the car, as a shorter, yet buff man had greeted him as he stepped out of the vehicle. Although they couldn’t hear him very well sitting inside the vehicle, they could hear bits and pieces of what they were saying. “Ay’, Alberto, we get us a pair of new recruits”, the tall buff man had said. “Perfect, we have been in need of some “new blood” around here. Have them come inside so we can make sure they have got what we need.” The short, buff man laughed as an evil grin appeared across his face, and then walking off back into the building. Moments later the tall, buff man had signaled with his arms for the teens to follow him inside. They had obeyed. As they walked through the front door, the inside appeared to be some sort of club as with a bar included. The club had appeared to be manned with about twenty guards, as well as a two bartenders and a couple of female dancers. The teens had observed the room with astonishment. They had never seen anything so “fancy”. As they walked through the building, they came to the second floor. It had appeared to be some sort of lounge area. It contained many sofas along the wall, and an exhibit of exotic plants. As they continued along, they had come to an office on the left wall. The man had motioned for them to once again stay put. The man had approached the door, knocking on it and then shouting “Ay’, Alberto, you ready for these boys, ese’?” The other man had responded with “Send ‘em right on in, Larry!” The man named Larry had nodded to himself, then pushing the door open. He signaled for the teens to go ahead in, then closing the door shut tight.

Welcome to the Mexican Mob
The boys were sitting in front of a desk with a rather small man seated behind it. He stared at them, observing their looks for a few minutes, then smiling. “Welcome to my “palace”, boys.” He said as he laughed out loud. “My name is Alberto, and I lead this fine organization. What are your names?” The boys responded one at a time with their names. “The name is Jack, ese’. People like to call me JR , for short.” Jack had said. Hope had then responded with “The name is Brandon. You can call me “Hope” for short.” Lastly, Chris had responded with “Chris. My friends call me Decardo.” After all of the teens had finished stating their name, Alberto had nodded a few times as a smile spread wide over his face. “I think you boys will fit in just fine. Have you ever done anything.. naughty.. illegal?” Each one of the teens had shaken their head as a sign of “no”. “Very well… you’ll take some work, but you’ll catch on.” The boys had raised their eyebrows as they were unaware why it would matter if they had ever done anything illegal. Alberto than shouted to his right hand man. “Don, come take these boys up to the gym, and teach them a lesson of respect!” As Alberto had said them words, the teens had swallowed hard. Just then the man that went by the name of Don had burst through the door, signaling for the teens to follow him. They had obediently and with that they were on the way to learning their first lesson of the street ways.

First Lesson
As they had entered the gym they found as many as twenty people training. As the doors slammed shut, everyone turned their heads to the four. Don has shouted to them “Alright, listen up! These boys are gonna’ be getting’ their first lesson of what it means to be in the Mob!” As Don continued to speak, the men observed the group of teens with devilish smirks “painted” on their face. As soon as he had finished, he ordered the three of them to get into the boxing ring, They had obeyed obediently, not completely understanding what was about to happen. Don had been whispering to a group of six men. They were large, tall men. Two out of the six contained baseball bats that had bits of dried up blood left all over it. As Don had finished speaking to the men, they had begun to walk towards the ring, with odd smiles on their face. As they all had gotten over and into the ring, Don began shouting something, and before Hope had been able to comprehend what was being said, the end of a baseball bat had collided with his skull. He dropped to his knees, hardly conscious, staring at the man in front of him. The man smirked, then hitting him over the head once again. Hope had fell down face first, unconscious. As Jack and Decardo watched in horror, two unarmed men charged for them both. The man to the left had tackled Jack to the ground, pounding Jack’s face with his fist. The man to right had done the same to Decardo, although he was helping him back to his feet. As Decardo stood, partly conscious, a man with a baseball bat was charging at him full speed, and slammed the opposite side of the baseball bat into his chest, knocking the wind out of him. As all of the teens lay on the floor unconscious, Don began to walk out of the gym door.

Getting the Job Done
Jack began to slowly open his eyes, as gripped onto his head. He head a headache that made it feel as if he was going to explode. As he let go of his head, everything that had just happened began to come back to him. He observed his surroundings, to find that he was back in Alberto’s office. He tilted his head, looking to his brother and good friend unconscious next to him. Minutes later all of them were awake and moaning in pain. Just then, Alberto had walked into the room. A smile was spread wide across his face. “So, I hear you boys took quite a beating?” he said. “Well, it’s okay. It was hardly fair; I was just makin’ sure you boys could take a hit.” All three of the boys nodded slowly with a confused look over their face. “So, are you ready for your first job?” They nodded once again with an uneasy look across of their face. “Good. If you expect to join us, you gotta’ do one last thing. Kill a man.” As the words came out of Alberto’s mouth, Hope’s face began to turn rather green. Decardo has nearly fainted. “I know it seems like a hard thing to do, but you’ll manage.” Don will get you setup with your equipment and give you more details… enjoy, the first is always the best.” And with that, Alberto had left the room.

First time Killing
As they walked into the weaponry room, otherwise known as the armory, Don had explained the necessary equipment they would need. “You’ll need a Kevlar Vest, a 9mm, and an mp5.” They did as told and gathered all of the needed equipment. “Alright, lock and load and lets rock.” They had left the club, heading downtown. During the ride, the three teens were staring at each other uneasily, determining whether or not they should go through with the killing. Before they knew it, Don had shouted something to them. “Get your mp5 ready, boys!” They had loaded and cocked their weaponry as told. “Alright, ready?! Three… two.. one…” Before they knew it the window had been rolled down and they had begun to shoot from the window. As the car screeched to a stop, a man and woman lay dead in front of abandoned house. "Good job, boys. You did good…" Larry had said, then walking back to the car.

Time spent in the Mob
After ten years in the mob, the former group of teens had accomplished and learned much. They had killed over a thousand people, built up their reputation, and much more. They had all made it to the rank of underboss when Jack had ordered for all of them to meet. As the three men met in a small room with a large meeting table, they all sat down and stared at each other for a while. Finally, Jack had broken the silence. My brother.. My good friend.. I’ve had enough of this. It is time we leave the mob. It is time that WE stand up.” Jack had continued to talk to them about why they needed to leave, and how they were going to do it. After they were finished, they marched into the office of Alberto. Once they were all in, Hope had slammed the door shut. Decardo had un holstered his 9mm and placed it against Alberto’s head. Jack then began walking up to Alberto. “Alberto, my friend.. you have taught us much, but it seems all good things must come to an end. Your time is far past due. I hope you have a good afterl-..” Decardo then pulled the trigger, blowing a hole in Alberto’s head. A smirk had spread across all of their faces as they had exited the building, driving off.

The forming of MS13
After Jack, Decardo, and Hope had left the Mob, they had set out to start one of the most notorious gangs that San Fierro has ever known. When they left, they had took over one million dollars, which was more than enough to get them started. They had purchased a rather large piece of land just south of the San Fierro Police Department. Once they had purchased the land, they had hired a private construction crew to construct a set of buildings surrounding the area, with area in the middle of them to conduct operations. It took nearly a year and a half complete, but It was well worth the wait. During and after the time it took to complete the headquarters, all of the men had been recruiting members from all around San Fierro to join MS13. After only five years of the founding Mara Salvatrucha 13, it was already known as one of the most notorious gangs in San Fierro, and also in the top one hundred most notorious gangs in all of San Andreas.

Present day MS13
To this day, Mara Salvatrucha 13 is one of the top ten most notorious gangs in San Andreas, and they are known to have connections with many other families and “factions”. They are also known to import drugs and narcotics to many other known gangs and families. They are thought to be allied with a few known gangs as well. Mara Salvatrucha 13 is still lead by the original Jack Roberts and Chris Decardo to this day. They have founded one of the biggest gangs in the history of San Andreas.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/heni.clubiste1

[Mara Salvatrucha] History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MS13 :: Gang Bio-
Jump to: